BOLLINGER SHIPYARDS, INC.
Bollinger Shipyards, Inc. a Lockport Louisiana based company, is the foremost provider of marine repair and conversion services and a leading provider of new construction services to the energy, commercial and government marine markets in the U. S. Gulf of Mexico region. Family owned and operated since 1946, the Company specializes in the repair, conversion and new construction of a wide variety of small to medium-sized offshore and inland vessels. The Company currently operates ten ISO 9001 certified shipyards, strategically located throughout South Louisiana and Texas with direct access to the central Gulf of Mexico. With 28 dry docks ranging in capacity from 400 tons to 10,000 tons, Bollinger provides a wide variety of dry-docks and services for both shallow and deepwater vessels and rigs. Additional services provide through the network of Bollinger facilities include propeller service for new construction and repair, featuring a 400-ton hydraulic press and Pitchometer; Engineering and Naval Architects; Logistic Support by way of CHAND; Machine shops for material up to 46 inches in diameter x 65 feet between center; Armature Shop and Services, Hydraulic and Fabrication Services. The Company has established a premier reputation for superior quality and timely services for its customers.
Year established 1946
Bollinger Shipyards, Inc.
Post Office Box 250
8365 Hwy. 308 South
Lockport, LA U.S.A 70374
• Donald "Boysie" Bollinger, CEO; Chairman of the Board of Directors, President
• Andrew St. Germain, CFO
• Chris Bollinger, Executive VP New Construction
• Charlotte Bollinger, Executive Vice President
• Ben Bordelon, Executive V.P., Repair
• Dave Marmillion, VP Inland River Operations
• Marc Stanley, VP, Gov't Sales
• Robert A. Socha, Executive V.P. Marketing and Sales
• Craig Roussel, Vice President - Chief Administrative Officer
• Scott Theriot, Vice President/Gen. Manager Lockport New Construction