PELLA SHIPYARD today
More than 10 years Pella Shipyard is the leading company in Russian tug building market. Tugs of PELLA's new generation are successfully operating in all main Russian harbours. High quality and modern techniques of PELLA's tugs were appreciated by customers from Norway, Italy and many other countries.
European and Russian shipowners are interested by PELLA's many years good work reputation of reliable and responsible partner. All PELLA's vessels were built just in time.
PELLA SHIPYARD is also famous for the shortest terms of delivery. Construction period from signing a contract to signing of a built acceptance protocol not exceed 12 months.
Serially build harbour tugs with 1 000 - 5 000 h.p.
Pusher tugs intended for towing and pushing of non-self-propelled vessels (barges), including oil barges with cargo capacity up to 5000 tonnes at inland waterways and offshore sea areas
Multitask escort tug capable of performing a wide range of duties such as rescue, fire fighting and pollution control operations
Different boat modifications: workboat, pilot boat, patrol boat, crew boat and others
Closed type life boats of cable launching, free falling with launching-hoisting facilities for life boats and guard boats as well as release type life rafts
ADVANTAGES OF PELL A's TUGS
- High maneuverable, economical and easy in piloting due to use of azimuth thrusters;
- High level of automation and centralized controls ensures safety and comfort of sail;
- From bridge to engine room, Pella tugs offer low noise, low vibration levels and conveniently located equipment;
- Equipment only from original world leading manufacturers;
- Comfortable places for work and rest of a crew;
- Operation in icy weather and brutal conditions. Pella tugs are built tough and ready for hard work.